Chapter 1 同意、支持
I know. 我知道
I heard about that. 我聽說過了
I guess so. 我想也是
Me, too. / Me, neither. 我也是
Trust me. 相信我!
It slipped my mind. 我都忘了這回事了
Bring your appetite! 帶著你的食慾來吧!
I’ll get it. 讓我來做吧 !
I’ll be in touch. 我會跟你連絡
Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同
There is no doubt about it. 毫無疑問
I can’t argue with that. 我同意
I’m with you. 我站在你這一邊
I’ve been in your shoes before.
我經歷過跟你想同的狀況
You are the boss. 你決定就好
Chapter 2 表示驚訝
Wow! 哇!
Come again我沒聽錯吧?
How come為什麼?
What put that idea in your head你怎麼會這麼想?
You’d be surprised. 你會很驚訝
It can’t be! 這不可能!
Chapter 3 鼓舞打氣
Why not為什麼不呢?
That's quite true! 一點兒也沒錯!
That explains it. 這就說得通了
Let me help you with… 讓我幫你…
You haven't been yourself… 你不太對勁…
Congratulations on…! 恭喜你…
Hurry up and…! 快點兒…
Take it easy. 慢慢來,別緊張
Cheer up! 振作起來
It's always darkest before the dawn. 否極泰來
Now you are cooking. 你現在做得很好
Give it your best shot. 全力以赴
Keep your chin up. 保持正面的態度
Chapter 4 抒發感想
That's a shame. 真可惜 / 真遺憾
I get it. 我懂了
I can't help myself.
I owe you one. 我欠你一次
It's a pity that… 真是可惜…
It's just as well that… 還好…
I can't thank you enough. 真是太謝謝你了
I don't feel so hot. 我覺得不太舒服
You sound very… 你聽起來很…
I had a good time. 我玩得很開心
Don't worry about it. 別擔心
I can't take it anymore! 我再也受不了了
Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不見為淨
Rome wasn't built in a day. 羅馬不是一天造成的
What a pity! 真可惜!
I am afraid… 恐怕…
Chapter 5 質疑、疑問
Are you kidding你開什麼玩笑?
Is that so真的嗎?
Did what你做了什麼?
What do you mean你這麼說是什麼意思?
Why shouldn't I為什麼不呢?
I wonder why. 不知道為什麼呢
What's up你怎麼樣?
I'm not sure. 我不確定
Let me see. 讓我想想
Can I trouble you to…能不能麻煩你?
What's on your agenda for…你…有什麼計畫?
I hope I didn't offend you. 希望我沒冒犯到你
Have any advice你有什麼建議?
I can't make head nor tail of something. 搞不清楚
I wouldn't bet on it. 我真懷疑
What's it to you關你何事
I don't see the point… 我不明白…
Would you / Could you… 你可以…
Chapter 6 否定對方
No way! 休想!
Not quit. 還沒�尚未
I'll tell you what. 讓我告訴你吧
I'll overlook it this time.
Don't give me that. 別唬我
Easier said than done. 說得倒容易
Chapter 7 發表意見
Sounds like… 聽起來…
To be honest, … 老實說…
As matter of fact, … 事實上…
You know what你猜怎麼了?
It occurs to… that… 突然想到…
It's said that… 據說…
It depends on… 視…而定
I hate to say it, but… 我實在不想這麼說,但是…
What did you have in mind你心裡想什麼?
Let me guess… 讓我猜猜…
What do you make of…你覺得…怎麼樣?
I've been considering… 我一直考慮…
In my opinion, … 在我看來…
Personally, … 就我個人而言…
… set the record straight. 澄清某事
If I were you, I'd… 如果我是你,我會…
Chapter 8 表達負面情緒
Mind your own business. 別多管閒事
Leave me alone. 讓我靜一靜
Give me a break. 饒了我吧!
Whatever you say. 隨便你怎麼說
What's got into you你為什麼會這樣?
I have had enough. 我真是受夠了
So what那又怎麼樣 ?
You deserve it. 你活該�你應得的