想
出國自助旅遊,但卻擔心語言不通、需要比手畫腳嗎?即使現在翻譯軟體發達,但偶爾也是有網路訊號不穩,或是花時間熟悉使用的問題。最簡單的方法就是直接學最實用、最省時、最道地的
旅遊英語會話!現在就代入一些情境,來學一些簡單的會話內容吧!
A: May I have some brochures for package tours?
我可以拿一些套裝行程的旅遊手冊嗎?
B: Sure. Go ahead.
當然可以。請便。
A: We are interested in the tour for the Eiffel Tower.
我對艾菲爾鐵塔的行程有興趣。
B: It is a good package tour with reasonable rates now.
現在剛好有經濟實惠的套裝行程。
A: Really? Are there any sightseeing buses?
真的嗎?會有觀光巴士嗎?
B: Yes. Would you like to make a reservation first in case there’s no seat?
是的。您要先預定以防沒有座位?
A: If I get off the bus, can I get back on another one later with the
same ticket?
如果下車後,我還可以用同一張票上另一部車嗎?
B: Of course you can.
當然可以。
A: Where is the cashier?
結帳櫃檯在哪裡?
B: It’s over there.
在那裡。
A: How much is the overcoat?
這件大衣多少錢呢?
B: It’s $120. Cash or charge?
美金一百二十元整。現金或是刷卡?
A: Charge, please.
刷卡,謝謝。
B: Sorry, your card has been declined.
不好意思,您這張卡無法使用了。
A: Here, try this one instead, please.
請您換這張試試看。
B: Here is your receipt.
這是您的收據。
A: May I see your passport and embarkation, please?
我可以看看您的護照和入境紀錄卡嗎?
B: Here they are.
在這裡。
A: Are you alone or with a group?
您是一個人來還是跟團?
B: I’m here by myself.
我自己一個人來。
A: What’s the purpose of your visit?
您來訪的目的是什麼?
B: To be my best friend’s bridesmaid.
當我最好朋友的伴娘。
A: How long do you plan to stay here?
您預計要待多久呢?
B: About one week.
大約一星期。
A: Then, where are you staying?
那麼您會住在哪裡呢?
B: I’ll stay at my best friend’s home.
我會住在我好朋友家裡。
還想把更多英語會話帶出國嗎?
趕快參考看看《英語會話走著瞧【虛擬點讀筆版】》!
↓↓ 職場英語會話看這邊↓↓